This years open promises to be accessible to everyone with a new scaled division.
We are going forward with the following plan to offer lots of options for peoples busy schedules. Our intent is to keep this fun and easy to fit into our members schedules.
CrossFit Charlottetown’s plan:
- Thursday night @ 9PM come on out to CrossFit Charlottetown to watch the open announcement and throw down when the workout is announced
- Sat – 2015 Open WODs workout for the 8 AM and 10 AM classes.
- Fri,Sun and Mon – All class times, if you need to fit in the open workout let a coach know and we can find space, please coordinate a judge ahead of time
- If you are submitting scores please don’t wait to the last the minute
- For people signed up for The Open you will need your workouts judged
- Workout need to be performed to the standard CrossFit.com indicates. We plan to review and demo so athletes are aware
- The regular programming will not change much except we may not program any 40-50 minute metcons like Murph on Wednesday/Thursday
- If you have a question please ask
Schedule information from CrossFit.com:
Feb. 26-March 30, 2015
15.1: Feb. 26 -March 2
15.2: March 5-9
15.3: March 12-16
15.4: March 19-23
15.5: March 26-30
“The week’s workout will be released each Thursday at 5 p.m. PT, and competitors will have four days to complete the workout and log their score on the Games site. Score submissions will be due before 5 p.m. PT on the Monday following the workout’s release”
Additional information can be found here: